2. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, or fill out a form. Users may be asked for information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card details.
3. Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our site. This may include the browser name, the type of computer, technical information about the user's means of connection to our site (e.g., operating system, internet service providers), and other similar information.
5. How We Use Collected Information
- To process orders: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use aggregated information to understand how our users collectively use the services and resources on our site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send user information and updates related to their order.
6. Protection of Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and transaction information stored on our site.
8. Third-party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our site.
10. Acceptance of These Terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site.
11. Contacting Us